My Top 5 Favourite Blogs for Agency Owners
Aug 23, 2018
There’s so much content out there, it got to a point where I had to start unsubscribing to all the newsletters I had signed up for but there are a few blogs and newsletters I do read on a weekly basis. A few where I know each week, I will get some valuable insight that I can share with agency owners. This is going to be a short blog post where I simply give you some links to the blogs I read on a regular basis. I hope you find them as useful as I do:
- The Duval Partnership - this is a competitor of ours over the States but every week without fail Mark Duval puts out a blog post packed full of useful strategies and tips that will help agencies with their new business.
- The Agency Post from Hubspot - Hubspot is great for really helpful information to support your new business and marketing efforts. Covering best practice, research and insight, it’s definitely a blog I love to read.
- Co Design - “where design and business collide” - a great resource for keeping track of design trends around the world.
- Adage - a news site for agencies all over the world. It covers trends, analysis, insight and breaking news.
- Brand New - is a fantastic blog with opinions on corporate identity and brand work covering projects from all over the World.
There are more but these are my all-time favourite. I’d love to hear which ones you are reading and finding invaluable at the moment.
GET IT NOW
GET YOUR FREE AGENCY GROWTH TOOLKIT
Are you ready to stop wasting time and money on ineffective new business strategies?