I am a new business and marketing strategist helping creative and digital agencies build their brand and win more business.
I help agency owners to get more strategic about new business and raise revenue quickly without wasting time on fluff, hype or hiring.
I'm committed to helping you get better results from your new business activity.
So are you;
- Looking to win more business from your new business and marketing…
- Frustrated with what you have tried so far…
- Stretched for time but know you need to be doing something…
If so, I’d love to help you.
I co-founded Cherry, a boutique new business consultancy and have delivered consistent results for leading agencies such as Wolff Olins and Conran Design Group, independent agencies, and also start-up agencies across the full marketing mix.
I have been featured for 2 years running in the BD100 list - a list of the UK's most influential business developers recognising those leading the change in agency marketing and new business development.
When I’m not on the phone prospecting, crafting a punchy email or writing a new business plan, I can be found running around after my two boisterous boys, trying to keep fit or exploring new restaurants.
Here are a few of my core beliefs:
- New business is hard, it’s tough and every day it just gets harder. This means agencies need to work harder to create stand out. It’s about crafting the right story, a message that resonates with your prospect, that considers their challenges, that solves their problems.
- Experience does matter. When access to senior marketers is so low, it is vital that when you get through, or when they do read your email, that you really know your stuff. You will quickly have your calls blocked or end up in the deleted folder if your approach looks spammy. With over 20 years in new business, I do know my stuff.
- New business is not just about new business! Having a plan in place to contact a list of your dream clients on a regular basis with case studies, newsletters, and more “all about me” stuff are not enough. You need to be telling your story at all levels, on social media, at industry events, at your own events and also making your story about your clients. It’s also not just about chasing down new clients but looking at existing client growth, referrals and your own network.
- New business is about building relationships, it's a long-term approach, it's about adding value at all levels, helping keep your agency front of mind so that when the time's right, you will be considered.
If you are feeling disillusioned with new business, please get in touch with me today. No matter how established your agency is, whether you are a start-up or part of a global network, I can help you tell your story and win more business. And I would love to do so.
If you don’t need my services right now you might be interested in getting my blog updates I will be sharing actionable tips and strategies on how to tell your agency story, build your brand and win more business.